Find Official Address of Idaho Food Stamp Recertification:
Send your email to Idaho Food Stamp Recertification at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Idaho Food Stamp Recertification:
Communicate with Idaho Food Stamp Recertification through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Idaho Food Stamp Recertification on the Helpline Number: +1 (877)-456-1233 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Idaho Food Stamp Recertification on the specified contact number.
Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Idaho Food Stamp Recertification
Know More from their Website:
Open healthandwelfare.idaho.gov website and get all required information from there.
What is Idaho Food Stamp Recertification?
The Idaho Food Stamp program is meant for helping the low-income families and needy people in the United States. It is provided by the government Department of Health and Welfare Idaho. They introduce Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP for the people to provide them food benefits. The eligible persons can apply for this program by filling an application form with attached necessary documents.
General Contacts of Idaho Food Stamp Recertification
1. Child Support: 1-800-356-9868
2. Food stamps, Medicaid, and other Assistance Benefits: 1-877-456-1233
3. Optum Members: 1-855-202-0973
4. Report Welfare Fraud: 1-866-635-7515
5. Report Health Care Fraud: 208-334-5754
6. Central Revenue Unit: 1-800-726-2952
Email Addresses of Idaho Food Stamp Recertification
1. Birth/Marriage/Divorce/Death Certificates: IVR@dhw.idaho.gov
2. Child Welfare: ProkupekA@dhw.idaho.gov
3. Day Care Licensing: PeoplesM@dhw.idaho.gov
4. Child Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. EMS Licensing and Testing: IdahoEMS@dhw.idaho.gov
6. Food Stamps, Medicaid, ICCP, TAFI, Benefits : MyBenefits@dhw.idaho.gov
7. Health Issues: DPHInquiries@dhw.idaho.gov
Contact Persons of the Idaho Food Stamp Recertification
1. Richard Armstrong(Director): 208-334-5500
2. Russ Barron(Deputy Director): 208-334-5500
3. Denise Chuckovich(Deputy Director, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, and Managed Care services: ): 208-334-5500
4. David Taylor(Deputy Director, Support Services): 208-334-5500
5. Ross Edmunds(Administrator): 208-334-6997
6. Gary Moore(Family & Community Services): 208-334-0641
7. Tamara Prisock(Licensing & Certification:): 208-364-1959
8. Lisa Hettinger(Medicaid Benefits): 208-334-5747
9. Elke Shaw-Tulloch(Public Health): 208-334-6996
10. Paul Spannknebel(Operational Services): 208-334-5912
11. Tom Shanahan(Manager): 208-334-0668