Find Official Address of Paytm:
Send your email to Paytm at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Paytm:
Communicate with Paytm through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Paytm on the Helpline Number: 0120 306 2244 / 1800-1800-1234 / +91 12 0477 0770 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Paytm on the specified contact number.
Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Paytm
Know More from their Website:
Open www.paytm.com website and get all required information from there.
What is Paytm?
Paytm is an Indian based portal. The deals in recharge service for all kinds of mobile service operators. Paytm.com is an attempt to give a risk-free, easy and efficient moderate for mobile users to recharge their prepaid mobile phone and get unique offers or deals. The serves services to over 3 million users in a month and it is listed on 3rd position among of other similar companies. Its registered office is located in New Delhi at 1st Floor Devika Tower, Nehru Place. Paytm is an easy and convenient way to recharge and online payments. Paytm provides online recharge for all mobile operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin Mobile, BSNL, MTNL and TATA Docomo, etc. Paytm is also a best option to pay postpaid bills, electricity bills, Data Card Recharges, Data Card Bill Payments, Landline Bill Payments and Gas Bill Payments.
Contacting Information Of Paytm in India
Paytm has introduced the valuable contacting information, so that the desired customers or people can find all essential information about the Paytem in India as well, as well as they will get the additional information about paytm. Below are described the important contacting information about Paytm.
- Valuable Contact Number for General Support / Inquiries
Phone Number: 1800-1800-1234
- Valuable Country Wide Helpline Number Of Paytm in India
Phone Number: 0120-3062244
- Valuable Contact Number for Customer Service Support
Phone Number: +91 12 0477 0770
- Valuable Contact Number of Paytm New Introduced Helpline Number
Phone Number: 0120-3062244
Paytm India strives to reach every customer and also wants to have feed back from costumers. Paytm India has employed dedicated staff to render 24x7 services. The Customer care Executives of Paytm India are always there to answer any query. Clients can connect with the support desk of Paytm India form any corner of India by dialing the Toll-Free numbers. The Help Desk remain active during all the working days. Paytm India has a well designed that allows customers to contact online by visiting the official web i.e (https://www.paytm.com.in). Clients can also obtain information or register complaints through Emails. The Email address of Paytm India is "care@Paytm.com
". Paytm respect the views and response of Customers "firstname.lastname@example.org
" is the Email address to send feed backs. Through the Helpline You can ask for any sort of Help regarding the services of Paytm. The Executives clear all doubts regarding the payment and money of Wallet. Helpline is established with the aim of assisting users. A user can ask for help regarding Download of application, recharges, Value added coupons and amount deduction.
Paytm also offers an application that can be easily installed on all types of phones which include Windows phones, iOS and Android phones. The company maintains its and also provides customer care service in any case. Paytm also works for bus tickets. Paytm provides service to almost all India cities like Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Gujarat, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Rajasthan.
Major Cities Where Paytm Is Available
The customer care support of Paytm can be contacted from South Delhi, Mangalore, Jharkhand, Lucknow, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Patiala, Thane, Bhubaneswar, Himachal Pradesh, Dehradun, Madurai, Baroda, New Delhi, Chennai, Agra, Meerut, Allahabad, Goregaon, Salem, Bhopal, Kanpur, Gwalior, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Erode, Nasik, Vadodara, Nagpur, Surat, Gorakhpur, Karnataka, Ludhiana, Sangli, Jammu, Kolkata, Mysore, Patna, Gujarat, Udaipur, Raipur, Visakhapatnam, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Noida, Maharashtra, Delhi, West Bengal, Pondicherry, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad, Cochin, Ghaziabad, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Shillong, Navi Mumbai, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore, West Delhi, Ranchi, Faridabad, Ernakulam, Vijayawada, Jalandhar, Varanasi, Goa, Uttarakhand, East Delhi, Gurgaon, Vellore, Punjab, Indore, Rajkot, Orissa, Coimbatore, Kerala, Trivandrum, Trichy, Aurangabad, North Delhi India
Services Deliver By Paytm
Paytm is a modern day concept of Web based market that render variety of services ranging From online shopping to Data cards. Some of the Highlights of Paytm are as fallows:
- Online Shopping: The Wallet permits users to shop online by using Paytm money. Paytm provide excess to all the online shopping Platforms and user can purchase any desired product. Paytm online shopping market provide Bags, Home appliances, Mobile phone, Shoes and dress materials. Paytm Market offer shopping Benefits as well on the purchase of products.
- Mobile Recharges: Paytm Wallet can be used as credit card if You have to recharge your mobile number just go through Paytm. Paytm allows its users to recharge any mobile numbers online just enter the recharge options and pay money from the Paytm wallet.
- Data Card Recharges: The Paytm also provide the luxury of recharging Data cards of TV's and Internet. All the user needs to do is just select the option of data card recharge and pay amount from Paytm Wallet. Now You don't need to go anywhere for recharging just assure sufficient balance of Paytm Wallet.
- Discount Coupons: Paytm always assures cash back offers on every deal and also provide coupons on the use of its application. Paytm provide some amount over sharing its application and also on download.
- Metro Recharge: The resident of Mumbia can enjoy additional feature of Paytm as Paytm India allows them to recharge their Metro Cards and enjoy joyful travel of Metro.
Security Of Paytm India
Most of us are hesitant to download any application as it may involve risks, but Paytm is fully secure and safe to use. Paytm India assure that at the time of first login, your device gets authorized. Paytm has devised a security system called as (OTP). The OTP assures that the information provided remain confidential. On download of application every user receives a OTP code and before login into Paytm account users are asked to provide the same OTP code. In case if any unauthorized devices is used to login the Paytm account it will automatically ask for OTP code.