Find Official Address of Medicaid Missouri:
Send your email to Medicaid Missouri at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Medicaid Missouri:
Communicate with Medicaid Missouri through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Medicaid Missouri on the Helpline Number: 1-800-392-2161 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Medicaid Missouri on the specified contact number.
Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Medicaid Missouri
Know More from their Website:
Open www.dss.mo.gov website and get all required information from there.
What is Medicaid Missouri?
Medicaid Missouri is welfare program, provided by the state government. The benefits of the program are available to all the citizens who are available for MO HealthNet, Home and Community-based Services, Blind Pension and Adult Supplemental Payments. The main purpose of Medicaid Missouri program is to enhance good health, to minimize disability, to provide rehabilitation in the state.
Medicaid Missouri offers a number of benefits to the recipients; some of them are inpatient hospital care, outpatient hospital services, laboratory and x-ray services, X-ray facilities, home nursing service, dental services, emergency ambulance services, podiatry services, orthotic devices, hospice services and many others. Addition to these, The government offers some specific Medicaid benefits to the children under the age of 20 such as speech therapy, physical therapy, private duty nursing and orthodontics. The program is operated by the Missouri Department of Social Service.
Important Phone Numbers Of Medicaid MissouriMedicaid Missouri
has devised a proper system of customer care representation network in order to tackle the customer grievances. The Representatives of Medicaid Missouri
can be contacted on below mentioned numbers.
Child Abuse/Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-3738
Child Support Customer Service Call Center: 1-866-313-9960
Child Support Payment Information: 1-800-225-0530
Elderly Abuse/Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-0210
Food Stamp Case Information: 1-800-392-1261
Missouri Rx Plan: 1-800-375-1406
Missouri School Violence Hotline: 1-866-748-7047
Facilities Offered By Medicaid MissouriMedicaid Missouri
is a social welfare program offered by the Missouri state in order to look after the prevailing situations of low income families. The benefits of the Medicaid Missouri
are available to all the citizens who are available for MO HealthNet, Home and Community-based Services, Blind Pension and Adult Supplemental Payments. The various assets done by Medicaid Missouri
v are as under.
- In-patient hospital care.
- Outpatient hospital services, including diagnostic services rendered through a hospital outpatient department or clinic.
- Laboratory and x-ray services when prescribed by a physician, and provided by either physicians, clinics, x-ray facilities, independent diagnostic testing facilities or laboratories.
- Nursing home services for person who are in a home who has professional license from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, or who are in the extended care facility of a licensed hospital.
- Ambulatory surgical services
- Personal care and adult day health care services provided in the home as an alternative to nursing home care
- Certified nurse practitioner services.