ICICI Lombard Mumbai Customer Care Number

Sponsored Ads

Sponsered Ads

Find Official Address of ICICI Lombard Mumbai:

ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025, India

Send your email to ICICI Lombard Mumbai at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.

The Email Address to Send Email to ICICI Lombard Mumbai:


Communicate with ICICI Lombard Mumbai through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.

Call ICICI Lombard Mumbai on the Helpline Number:

1800-2666 (Call by Touch)

Pick up your phone and call ICICI Lombard Mumbai on the specified contact number.

Let Us Know
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of ICICI Lombard Mumbai are invalid.

Know More from their Website:


Open www.icicilombard.com website and get all required information from there.

Are You Satisfied After Making Call To ICICI Lombard Mumbai?

What is ICICI Lombard Mumbai?

ICICI Lombard Mumbai is headquarters location of ICICI Lombard GIC Limited. Icici Lombard was founded in 2001 as a result of a joint venture between Icici Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a leading financial services company based in Canada. ICICI Lombard holds 74% share while Fairfax has remaining 26% share in the venture. According to records of March 2014, ICICI Lombard has a Gross Written Premium (GWP) of 71.34 billion, making it one of the largest general insurance companies in private sector.

ICICI Lombard GIC Limited sells general insurance products like Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Student Medical Insurance and Home Insurance. Apart from this, company also provides other services which include NRI Services, Business Insurance, Rural Insurance and Third Part Only. Under Claim & Wellness category, Health Claims, Motor Claims, Travel Claims, Home Claims, IL Health care, Wellness and many others. ICICI Lombard GIC Limited operates a workforce of almost 4634 employees, in March 2010. ICICI Lombard operates a wide network of more than 221 branches across the nation out of which 8 branch locations are located in Mumbai.

According to records of March 2014, company has sold 11.22 million copies and settles more than 6.44 million claims. In 2013, ICICI Lombard has also titled to 'The Most Recommended Company' by Department of Consumer Affairs.

Contact ICICI Lombard Mumbai

ICICI Lombard Mumbai resides at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025, India provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 1800-2666 by which customers can reach to ICICI Lombard Mumbai easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of ICICI Lombard Mumbai. you can contact them by their email address insuranceonline@icicilombard.com.
Sponsered Ads
Go to ICICI Lombard Mumbai website that is www.icicilombard.com and get more information from there.

Post Your Problem and Suggestion

Text Message:
Image Text:
ICICI Lombard Mumbai Phone Number, Contact Address, Customer Service