Find Official Address of Georgia Department of Labor:
Send your email to Georgia Department of Labor at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Georgia Department of Labor:
Communicate with Georgia Department of Labor through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Georgia Department of Labor on the Helpline Number: 404-232-7300 / 404-232-3540 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Georgia Department of Labor on the specified contact number.Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Georgia Department of Labor
Know More from their Website:
Open www.dol.state.ga.us website and get all required information from there.
Are You Satisfied After Making Call To Georgia Department of Labor?
What is Georgia Department of Labor?
The Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) is a leading service provider of the job seekers and employer services, which is an administrative agency of the state of Georgia. Gdol was incorporated in the year of 1911 as Department of Commerce and Labor. It has works in the area of unemployment insurance services, management of child labor issues, supply of employees information to the public and private areas and employment services.
Features and Services of Georgia Department of Labor
The Georgia Department of Labor
is an authentic and most fascinating employment service in Georgia, United States. The Georgia Department of Labor
is an useful asset for the job seekers and the for the talented youths who are searching for the employment opportunities. The Georgia Department of Labor
is a high profile organization run by the Government of Georgia. The Georgia Department of Labor
is one of the largest government department and its roots were laid down in the year 1911 and its headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States and is run by the Department of Commerce and Labor
. The prime objective of Georgia Department of Labor
is to promote and deliver the unemployment insurance services, management of child labor issues, opportunities of employment information to the general public regarding the private and government sectors.
Service Features of Georgia Department of Labor
- To administer the state’s unemployment insurance program.
- To refer workers/job seekers in need of additional skills into the proper job training program
- To administer rehabilitation services, that includes physical rehabilitation, job training and job placement of people with disabilities.
- To assist those people who are seeking jobs in their quest for satisfactory and productive placement and to aid employers in their search for qualified workers.
- To administer laws relating to working conditions, employee safety and child labor and inspect amusement rides, elevators, escalators, dumbwaiters, moving sidewalks, boilers, pressure vessels, safety glass and high voltage lines to assure that the public is protected.
- To cluster, maintain and report labor market information.
Contact numbers of Georgia Department of Labor
- Commissioner's Office: 404-232-7300
- Career Center Regional Operations: 404-232-3990
- Employer Hotline Toll Free: 855-436-7365
- Employment Programs/Services: 404-232-3515
- Agricultural Job Postings: 404-232-3500
- Child Labor Laws and Regulations: 404-232-3260
- Unemployment Insurance: 404-232-3180
- Labor Market Information: 404-232-3875
Contact Georgia Department of LaborGeorgia Department of Labor resides at 148, Andrew Young International Blvd., NE Atlanta, Georgia 30303, USA provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 404-232-7300 / 404-232-3540 by which customers can reach to Georgia Department of Labor easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of Georgia Department of Labor.
Go to Georgia Department of Labor website that is www.dol.state.ga.us and get more information from there.
Post Your Problem and Suggestion