Cm House of Bihar Address Phone Number

Sponsored Ads

Sponsered Ads

Find Official Address of Cm House of Bihar:

The CM House, Patna, Bihar, India

Send your email to Cm House of Bihar at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.

The Email Address to Send Email to Cm House of Bihar:

Communicate with Cm House of Bihar through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.

Call Cm House of Bihar on the Helpline Number:

9177569882 (Call by Touch)

Pick up your phone and call Cm House of Bihar on the specified contact number.

Let Us Know
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Cm House of Bihar are invalid.

Know More from their Website:

Open website and get all required information from there.

Are You Satisfied After Making Call To Cm House of Bihar?

What is Cm House of Bihar?

The Cm House of Patna is the official residence of the State ministers, who are elected from the democratic procedure.
The house is now a days owned by a reputed and Household name of the Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar. He is a Chief Minister of Bihar and member of Janta Dal(United). He was elected as Chief of Bihar in 2005. The administration policies and official meetings of the Chief Minister take place from this venue. The address and contact number of Cm House of Bihar is also used for Bihar cm address and Address of chief minister of Bihar.

Contact Cm House of Bihar

Cm House of Bihar resides at The CM House, Patna, Bihar, India provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 9177569882 by which customers can reach to Cm House of Bihar easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of Cm House of Bihar.
Sponsered Ads
Go to Cm House of Bihar website that is and get more information from there.

Post Your Problem and Suggestion

Text Message:
Image Text:
Cm House of Bihar Phone Number, Contact Address, Customer Service

Sir Myself is senior citizen, besides several laws against the Maintenance of welfare of Senior citizen, I am sorry to say that I have given an application to SP, Bhojpur in his Janta Darbar on 23rd July against my elder son who has forcefully occupied my own house which I build by my own money and not vacating. Despite providing help to me the Nawada Thana (Ara)ASI lingering the matter by encouraging my son for wrong means. I am now helpless and my health condition is not good to visit frequently to administrative officers. I also called SP, Bhojpur, but it also seems useless. So I need your help. I need your urgent intervention. Thanks and regards Ram Sakal Sharma S/o Late Baikunth Rai Dhanchhuhan Sadan Jagdeo Nagar Ara Dist. Bhojpur (Ara) Mobile No. - 7277645569, 9798902233.

12/14/2016 3:57:36 AM

Sir mai JP university sa hu admission liya huaa two year ho gaya magar Avi tak 1st year ka exame nahi huaa aap hie batye mera age pass ho gaya ga to mai Kay karonga please kuch kigiya.

1/3/2017 11:20:36 PM