Find Official Address of Citibank Banking:
Send your email to Citibank Banking at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Citibank Banking:
Communicate with Citibank Banking through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Citibank Banking on the Helpline Number: 1 800 180 2484 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Citibank Banking on the specified contact number.
Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Citibank Banking
Know More from their Website:
Open www.online.citibank.co.in website and get all required information from there.
What is Citibank Banking?
Citibank Banking was introduced in 1812 at New York City, United States. CitiBank is a global bank having more than 3,500 offices in different countries of the world. Besides banking services Citibank also deals with insurance, credit cards, and investment products. The first head person of Citibank was Statesman. In 1863 Citibank Banking was awarded with The National City Bank of New York award. In 1868 Citibank Banking was counted among the largest banks in the United States. In 1897, it was the first Bank to merge with foreign departments.
Services Offered by Citibank Banking
1. Banking: This service deals with Citibank accounts, loans, prepaid recharging and much more.
2. Credit cards: This service deals with how to pay using credit card. if you want to apply for Credit Card
click on the link given below and apply: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/newgen/cards/tab/apply-now.htm?eOfferCode=INHOCCAPPCBTN
3. Loans: Citibank Banking provides Customers personal loan, loan on credit cards, home loan and much more.
4. Insurance: Citibank Banking provides you insurance on life, health and non-life insurance.
5. Online services: Citibank provides you the facility to pay your bills online using internet banking and tablet banking.
6.NRI Banking: Reason why s create NRI banking account is that NRI account has 4% interest on daily basis.
To create NRI account you can visit the link given below: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/citi-nri/products-services/preferred-rca.htm?=PORTAL&creative=NGX§ion=NRHPRWA1&agencyCode=XER&campaignCode=&productCode=&eOfferCode=NRHPRWA1
For any queries you can write to Citibank Banking at the following address given below:
1. Ordinary Post
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai - 600 002.
2. Registered Post
No. 2, Club House Road,
Chennai - 600 002.