Find Official Address of Canterbury West Station:
Send your email to Canterbury West Station at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Canterbury West Station:
Communicate with Canterbury West Station through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Canterbury West Station on the Helpline Number: +44 845 000 2222, 0871 200 49 50 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Canterbury West Station on the specified contact number.
Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Canterbury West Station
Are You Satisfied After Making Call To Canterbury West Station?
What is Canterbury West Station?
The Canterbury West (CBW) is a Railway station that provides rail service to travel different destinations. It was started its first rail service to Ashford on 6 February 1846. The station offers various facilities for the people such as ATM machine, Refreshment facilities, National key toilets, Waiting Rooms and many others. The customers can also collect pre-purchased tickets from the ticket machines. It also provides Wheelchairs accessibility service for the disabled people. The railway operations are controlled by South Eastern Railway department.
Canterbury West Station Train Service Facilities
- Residential administrations are worked by Southeastern Trains. Canterbury has two stations, Canterbury West and Canterbury East which are both a 5-10 moment stroll to the downtown area.
- A speedy and simple voyage organizer is accessible from National Rail Inquiries.
- A ticket office (staffed low maintenance) and two ticket machines are contained inside of the fundamental ticket lobby, and the station is fitted with ticket hindrances.
- There are bistros on both stages, and toilets on the London-bound stage.
- There were toilets on the Ramsgate-bound stage until 1986, when they were shut on requests from the Department Of Transport, referring to security concerns.
- Besides this, there is stopping in the adjoining reason constructed auto park and a taxi rank.
Canterbury West Train's Some Specific Features
- The Canterbury Westis a most compelling and ideal Bus administration outfitting Company of Canterbury in Kent, England that offers extensive variety of travel administrations to incalculable travelers.
- Moreover, Canterbury West Company's principle mission is to guarantees wellbeing, proficiency and unwavering quality to the travelers while making a trip to distinctive destinations of the world.
- Besides, the Company likewise has kept up activity wellbeing in the most one of a kind courses so as to avoid any dangerous consequences.
- Notwithstanding this, the Company likewise offers online administrations to bolster customers to contract vehicles for outing at markdown and reasonable charges.
Contact Canterbury West StationCanterbury West Station resides at Station Road West CANTERBURY Kent CT2 8AN, United Kingdom provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. +44 845 000 2222, 0871 200 49 50 by which customers can reach to Canterbury West Station easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of Canterbury West Station.
Post Your Problem and Suggestion